Do I need to pay import CUSTOMS FEES & TAXES & DUTIES & TARIFFS if I place orders at kiskissing?
Our customers at kiskissing.com are from countries all over the world. Different countries have different policies and rules for goods imported overseas(at kiskissing).
So it is necessary for our customers to know something about the import tax fees before placing orders at kiskissing.
In the past years, we dealt with hundreds of thousands of orders, and we paid prices and we learned our lessons. Now we have a lot of experiences about the customs fee & TARIFFS, here we are willing to share our them with you.
- We support standard shipping(Aus Post, Royal Mail, New Zealand Post, etc.) and Express shipping(FedEx and DHL). Generally speaking, if your orders/packages are small, your national customs agency will not charge you for customs duties or fees.
- If your orders placed at kiskissing are large, but their declared customs value is below the regulated figure/numbers/threshold in your country, no customs fees will be charged. To help you to understand well if you will be charged for customs duties, here we will show you a table for the Tariffs Threshold in some countries.
Declared Value(In total)
- To help you avoid paying high import taxes, we will declare your orders at a relatively low value. But if we declare the items value in your orders at a very low level, there is a high possibility that the customs will check your packages, and they will find out there is misdeclaration. After that, they will ask you to pay both the import taxes and the penalty fee. So we will declare the customs value according to our experiences, which have been proved effective.
- Here is another experience, for some countries(such as Angola), we will not send your orders in a very large box/parcel, and we will not send your orders in two consecutive days.
- If there are customs fees, import taxes or duties or other related fees, normally speaking, FedEx or DHL will prepay them at the customs, and they will send you an invoice later. You need to pay money to FedEx or DHL before you get the packages delivered.
- Here we will also recommend you a useful tool: Import Duty & Taxes Calculator
You can use it to calculate the import taxes/ customs fee in your county.
We always aim to help you to get your orders without paying any extra fee or lowering your customs fees the best we can.
We have lots of experiences and we are glad to help if you have any questions about the import taxes/ customs fees/ tarrifs in your country.